Associated Dermatologists Reopens Offices
Now that Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s medical practice restrictions have been lifted, Associated Dermatologists has officially reopened for all medical and elective appointments and procedures.
As we welcome patients back, we will take several additional safety precautions in order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority, and we will follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and state and local officials as we care for our patients.
We have outlined our new safety procedures below to ensure that you have a safe and comfortable visit when returning to our office.
Checking In at an Associated Dermatologists Office
- All patients will be asked to complete any required paperwork on our website to avoid crowding in our waiting rooms.
- Upon arrival, every patient will go through a screening questionnaire with a member of our staff.
- We will require patients to wear face masks at all times during the visit, as well as when entering and exiting the office. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided. We will provide you with hand sanitizer as you enter our office, as well as a pair of gloves if desired.
- We request that you limit visitors joining you unless accompanying a minor or for critical transportation, communication, or personal care.
- Our staff will wear masks and appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), and staff members are screened at the start of each day. Every precautionary step is being done to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and employees.
- Our waiting room seating is configured so that patients are at least 6 feet apart. If all seats are occupied, we will request that you go to your car, and we will call you when the provider is ready to see you.
Office Sanitation Processes
- Each patient room is thoroughly disinfected before and after every visit.
- The waiting room is cleaned several times throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available in exam rooms and at check-in, and handwashing may be done in our exam rooms and bathroom facilities.
- Our policies are aligned with the latest COVID-19 guidelines issued by the CDC, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and local government officials.
We will continue to offer virtual office appointments. Call 248-975-SKIN to schedule a virtual or in-person appointment.
Your safety and well-being have always been, and continue to be, our utmost responsibility. Please continue to stay safe and stay healthy.
— The Doctors and Staff of Associated Dermatologists